Tuesday 5 April 2016

No photos I am afraid...

Happy Easter everyone!!
So yes, my first major holiday on the mission is done, and what a great holiday to have!

It is still hot, very hot! Everybody promises it will cool down, but I don't think their idea of cool will match my desires or expectations.

We had a baptism this week, awh man it is so surreal to be on this side of the story. I never even considered how that would feel. It is exciting and scary all at once. Thomas got baptised on his birthday! And then confirmed on Easter Sunday, pretty cool hey?

So things I miss from home? Proper cadbury mini eggs, they have fake ones here! For reals!! The rain (I promise it is missable). The people... oh man, I have yet to hear a proper Irish accent, and I am really dreaming about that!! W

No comments:

Post a Comment