Monday 18 April 2016

Transfer One - COMPLETE!

We went to the Asian shop to try and find salad cream... and look at all these oreos?!?


Our feast for transfer calls... Sister Torres and Sister Apinearu! Our whole flat is staying!


Sister Training Leaders asked how I know my companion loves me... this... While I sit on my butt, she is making me chocolate chip cookies... because I said I liked the ones she made for conference weekend!? How lucky am I? This Sister is the real deal people!! The real deal!!!



So that is it guys, I have been in the field for a full transfer, for a whole 6 weeks!!! So crazy!!
So my week...
Monday - Charity shopping was a success!! I found some super cute skirts, that are a great length and really light! Perfect! And our district leader, Elder Lampipeti made us Otai, a Tongan drink, which is pretty great!!
Tuesday - Went back to visit Bev, fell out of a tree while cutting back her tree! My companion was not impressed, as she had warned me not to climb it! Oh well, SERVICE ROCKS!!
We went to visit Bishop, and sang some Tongan hymns to his mother in law Mele! Ofa tu Mele!!
Fell asleep during planning that night, apparently I just talked absolute rubbish for 20 mins! My mother my argue that is me awake!
Wednesday - District Training Meeting, it is a great chance to share miracles!
Ian in hospital. Baptism pushed back a week. S. Ballif and I both felt a lot of peace about this decision. Members have a lot of love for him!
Thursday - Took S. Ballif to Nando's after Weekly Planning - she is converted!! Amazing lesson with Stephanie, she is so ready and just amazing! Met with Bishop - 13 referrals... I think he trusts us! Eating with his family tonight, to teach his daughters boyfriend!
Friday - Trade offs. Because I am not sleeping right, we did just a day one. Was with Sister Wilson, Samoan, from New Zealand, one of 13(!!!!!) and wants to be a nurse. EVERYBODY heard that I was a) from Ireland b) a nurse and c) a convert! It was quite hilarious! Really relied on prayer that day! In fact every day I am here, I am on my knees, pleading to be given all I need! I know he listens and he answers! I am working hard!
Saturday - TRANSFER CALLS!! Epic day, so many great lessons, put a family of 7 on date for baptism!!! Such a powerful lesson using 'Because of Him' video (www.lds.org)
Best news: S. Spainhower is our new Sister Training Leader. She was S. Ballifs MTC Companion, and they are very important to each other!! It has been 11 months since they have seen each other!!
Sunday - love Sundays as a missionary!! The family all came to church, and had an amazing experience! The members engaged super well, and Bishop was really welcoming to them.
Ian unwell, called to see him after Sacrament. He is very keen to work towards Saturday, his faith is so humbling!!


Loving the work. Seeing all the blessings and miracles from obedience! It is so important!!!
So many wonderful experiences!

Love you all!!

Postal address -
Australia Sydney North Mission
756 Pennant Hills Rd
Carlingford
NSW 2118
Australia


Remember, we are all first and foremost Children of God. Our Divine Heritage should be our first alligence!!

Alma 32!! Read it!!!


S. Dorman xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment