Monday 2 May 2016

27 minutes of freedom...

Hello my beautiful people!!
Wow, week 9 in the field?? CRAZY!!

This past week has been very challenging, and I am really feeling it! My lack of sleep has made me extremely emotional, and we have had to take it a little easier. And as if that wasn't enough for S.Ballif, well she has hurt her knee, and is currently hobbling around on a cane. Hopefully it helps, because unfortunately she is also feeling a bit sick today. I really should take better care of my companion, considering my previous vocation. We have to go to an appointment at the mission office later today, hopefully she has some post - to cheer her up! Nobody can understand how much post means to a missionary. It is wayyyyy better than email time or pday!
Nothing terribly funny has happened this past week, probably because we have spent quite some time in the flat. This morning we caught another mouse! That is two captured!! We might have to admit defeat, and rely on a terminator.
Oh actually, there is something that happened. I got left behind on the train platform... 27 minutes without my other half. judging by the hug when we found each other I missed her more than she missed me!!!


Enos 1:15 - Ask believing He will answer!
Keep reading
Keep trusting
Keep asking
Never forget there is more to learn!!!


I love you all immensely!!

Sister Dorman x

No comments:

Post a Comment