Wednesday 28 October 2015

28/10/2015: Call Assigned!!!

Drum roll please.... ..... ...... ......

My call has been assigned!!!
An Apostle has looked at my picture, and received revelation as to where the Lord needs me. It is an amazing thing to think about.

My call was assigned 23rd October. And do you want to know what makes it better? My two friends, there calls where assigned the SAME DAY!!! Which means we will likely get them all the same day.

So, as we are in Europe, they are not posted from Salt Lake. 
They are emailed to Frankfurt, where the call letter is printed, and our pack is made up. This included information about our mission, about our mission president and his wife, what things we should pack, and what things we shouldn't bring. It includes maps, vaccination lists, pre-MTC training. Basically lots, so this can take a few days to put together, Then they are sent to England via church mail packet system, and posted from there. Typically they will arrive on a Wednesday, although that is not always the case! And as a result... the wait continues.

Although I am anxious to know where and when I am going, I am more relaxed about everything. It is just relief that it is nearly over, and I am actually defiantly going on a mission. I don't know why, but I really struggled to believe I would actually get a call letter. 

 How I know my call is assigned!


All guesses are welcome!!! If anybody is reading this (hi there!), please give me a guess!!!
I will post when I get me call, and where I am going!!!

Elder Oakes has a map in his office, where
 all his family missions are marked
on a world map. Him, his wife, sons
, daughters, and grandchildren.



No comments:

Post a Comment