Sunday 15 November 2015

Australian Visa - not for the faint of heart!!

So what happens next, after you receive your mission call? You get to become an absolute torture to your 'person' in the travel department. I can already imagine the reaction Lorena has when my name pops in her inbox!!! (Not really, she is so sweet, and super helpful!).

The Australian visa application is quite tedious, then again I haven't filled out a visa application for myself before, so maybe they are all like this? But, I need to document past schooling, past employers, religious education, anybody I know in Australia. You have to get lots of records, and evidence gathered up. 

I am trying to do it quickly, so as not to delay my departure date. But also trying to be careful, because I don't want to have it sent back.
Hoping to have it finished this week!


Also, I got my last day of work sorted!
Thursday February 11, 2016. 
I am hoping to travel to Utah on the 17th to hang out with the Tarbets. So I need to discuss that with my Stake President, and hopefully then, once my visa is sorted they can book my flights!! 

Will try to update soon!!
Louise 

No comments:

Post a Comment